Booking Terms and Conditions
Delegate and Speaker Terms
Delegate terms are applicable regardless of how registration is made.
By registering for a Forum Europe event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your booking will be confirmed by email upon receipt of your registration.
2. Precise details of the venue will be provided on final confirmation along with directions to the venue.
3. We reserve the right to refuse entry at our sole discretion.
4. If for any reason the seminar/s is cancelled or changed, our liability in that instance shall be strictly limited to the amount paid for the place/s on the course.
5. Should an event be cancelled within 48 hours prior to its start time, we will reschedule. No refunds will be possible but if delegates are unable to attend, vouchers will be offered as an alternative for future events.
6. We reserve the right to change the venue at our discretion and in this event we will send an email to delegates giving at least 48 hours notice of such change. We recommend regular checking of the event website for further details.
7. In the event of delegate cancellation, a full refund will be given up to 6 weeks before the event subject to a 20% administration fee. It is regretted that after this date refunds are not possible, however substitutions can be made with prior notice at any time. If a substitution is necessary, please contact us and we will be happy to update the delegate details.
8. Discounts for members of applicable organisations are only used in conjunction with any other discount offer at the discretion of Forum Europe Ltd. This discount is subject to verification of membership by the organisation and is only valid until the date of the event. Free passes linked to paying delegates only become valid upon payment for the initial agreed number of delegates.
9. eVouchers are entered and any discount is claimed strictly subject to such discount having been approved by Forum Europe Ltd and the discount code issued directly by them. eVouchers are not transferable and are subject to verification. eVouchers ar valid for 12 months from the date of issue. eVouchers are only used in conjunction with any other discount offer at the discretion of Forum Europe Ltd.
10. Payments to Forum Europe Ltd by bank transfer must include any costs demanded by your local bank in your country of origin for transferring money.
11. All conference names, titles and programmes (also referred to as agendas, proceedings) are the sole copyright of Forum Europe Ltd. Any reproduction without prior permission in whatever form will result in legal action being pursued.
12. The venues used by Forum Europe Ltd may from time to time have their own policies in place that relate to the organisation and expectations of delegates. We will communicate venue idiosyncrasies in advance of the event date and accept no responsibility or liability for any non-adherence to these. Examples may include age restrictions, dress code, security procedures and membership for instance. Please contact Forum Europe Ltd direct if you have any issues relating to this.
It may be necessary from time to time to amend the event programme and the details of those participating. Therefore, Forum Europe Ltd reserves the right to alter the proceeding of the event at any time. We endeavour to communicate any changes to both delegates and speakers and we recommend regular checking of the event website for up-to-date developments. If you have any specific queries, please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to help and your interests are at the centre of our operations.
It is Forum Europe Ltd's policy that all speaker expense claims must be received strictly within 4 weeks of the date of the expense incurred. Expenses must be agreed upon prior to the event date. Expenses can be claimed on economy travel, an agreed amount of hotel nights and on an agreed number of meals. All travel should be ideally booked in good time to ensure that the lower ticket price is obtained. Unless prior permission is given in writing, Forum Europe Ltd has an expenses payment ceiling of €500 which is strictly adhered to and is non-negotiable. All claims below and above this ceiling will be the subject of review and the amount paid will be at the discretion of Forum Europe Ltd. We reserve the right to refuse the payment of expenses under specific circumstances. We are unable to pay for phone calls, television services or other non-essential items or purchases. If clarification is required, please contact Forum Europe Ltd prior to completing a purchase.